December 29, 2010

My life is a big waste

Lecheng buhay ito, bakit na ba ako nagmumura ngayon. Sa paningin ng iba masama ako, ugali ko pangit. Wala na ba matino, nakakainis, tinanong ko sarili ko, ano ba nangyayari sa akin? Shit this life! I'm lost, I'm trying to fix life that has been broken to pieces, but it's still a big failure, damn!! I hate myself...I hate the world. I want to shout, with all my nerves out! You can't blame me kung ganito ako. Ano ba talaga, leave me alone!! You can't help me, sabi mo lang you will always be here for me, pero nasaan ka? shit ka. I can't already understand tears in me, umiiyak nalang just feeling the pain of life. Ayoko na!!! I'm looking for my purpose in my damn life, but it seems looking for it makes me lose my direction. I'm lose, and I wanna make it more lose, it doesn't make sense at all, my life is a big waste, so enjoy it while it lasts........para sagad sagad na.

I HATE IT.................

2 comments:

PluripotentNurse said...

Happy New Year!:)

Lady Fishbone said...

Thanks..happy new year din..^^,

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software